Lession learn

/
0 Comments
This is a post for a new year - a new start. Today I want to look back for years I work at the company in VietNam and share my thinking about that.

Somebody said that why I don't see any innovation company in VietNam while VietNam is the country has many talents. Now I can answer your question about this. The first reason is "lazy", they usually work on the office and back to home in order to 'sleep'. The second thing is "envy".

For you, if you're the boss or you want to become an entrepreneur. Here is the question I want to ask you.
  1. Are you welcome to see your employee begin to start a new business?
  2. Are you happy to share your experience to help them or just fire them because they don't focus current work?


You may also like

No comments:

Member of Mroom Software. Powered by Blogger.